Thursday, October 4, 2012

October in Texas

Hi Everybody

I am back to my blog with three announcements.
First and my favorite, San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA) open exhibition Aphrodite and Gods of Love
and my first picture is pencil drawing of one of the statue this exhibit. It is had of Aphrodite.



Next, my painting  was accepted by the jury for the show in New Braunfels Art League gallery for Artoberfest, which located in San Antonio St. New Braunfels and the website is www.newbraunfelsartleague.com.  The show opening ceremony  will be this Friday October 5th  from 5-8pm and the exposition open to the public till  November 13 2012.
It was my new peace Old Kitchen 2.



And one more, I am going to participate in the 2012 River Art Group Membership Competition and First Friday Art Show. It starts Friday October 5th 3-9 pm, Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday  Oct. 7th 10am-6pm.
Located in LaVillita downtown of San Antonio. 25% from sale will be donated to the charity "Wounded Warriors". The web site of the gallery is www.riverartgroup.com
I hope you all  enjoy the wonderful weather and visit exhibits.
Irena

No comments:

Post a Comment